Luxury villa Casa Duquesa is set in 150 acres of elegantly manicured grounds, so guests are guaranteed the utmost privacy. Aside from the landed-gentry-rivaling grounds, there’s a lavish pool area (and a uniquely hued green pool), set away from the main villa, with an outdoor kitchen, bathroom, lounging terrace and dining area.
The villa has been restored to its former opulence, and it’s equipped with all the modern accoutrements you could possibly need;
- Two fully equipped kitchens (including one industrial kitchen).
- A dining room, with seating for up to 16 guests, with direct access to the main terrace.
- Large living room with a fireplace and direct access to the main terrace.
- There are TVs in all bedrooms.
- Alfresco dining area.
- Plenty of parking.
- Several chill-out areas and terraces
- Olive groves and orchards.
- Including space to land the helicopter.
Casa Duquesa is the ideal size for a blow-out holiday with friends and family: rooms are generously sized and guests have an array of communal spaces to choose from for socialising and sundowners. We’re not ones to play cupid, but if you’re planning an especially romantic getaway, the villa has its own chapel.
- Bedroom 1, the villa’s master bedroom, with a double bed, and a shower and bath tub in the ensuite.
- Bedroom 2 has a king-size bed, ensuite shower room and access to the main terrace.
- Bedroom 3 has either a double bed or twins, and an ensuite with a bath tub and with shower.
- Bedroom 4 has a double bed and an ensuite with shower.
- Bedroom 5 has either a double or a twins and an ensuite with a shower and dressing room. There are also views over the patio. This bedroom is attached to the main villa, but has no direct access.
- Bedroom 6 has either a double or a twins and an ensuite with a shower and dressing room. There are also views over the patio. This bedroom is attached to the main villa, but has no direct access.
- Bedrooms 7, 8 and 9 are attic rooms; each has twin beds and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Large enclosed pool (75sq m) separate from the main house.
- Sun terrace on two levels.
Rental License: ETV/5085
|Type||Large luxury Villa|
|Rooms||9 double rooms with en-suite bathrooms.|
|Food||Catering, private chefs etc on request.|
|Extras||Large dining room with seating for up to 16 people, large living room with a fireplace, several chill-out areas and terraces, olive groves and orchards, including space to land the helicopter.|
Rooms & Rates
Prices are for up to 18 people per night including government taxes (10% VAT).
The prices below are average prices for the defined season and might vary by date. Check availability for best available rate.
You will pay the hotel in the hotel’s local currency (€). The displayed amount in GBP is indicative and based on today’s exchange rate.
6 Jan - 30 Apr
1 May - 2 Jul
3 Jul - 17 Sep
18 Sep - 1 Oct
2 Oct - 18 Dec
|9 bedroom villa||
€2143 / £1800
€2643 / £2220
€3571 / £3000
€2643 / £2220
€2143 / £1800
Bedroom 1, the villa’s master bedroom, with a double bed, and a shower and bath tub in the ensuite.
Availability on Request
Please fill out the form, we will get back to you shortly!